Skip to the content
When you come to Pinehurst, we do all we can to recognise your hard work and commitment.
- A generous pay package positioned about 5% above the state salary (teachers only);
- A staff discount of 50% pro-rata on tuition fees at our school (subject to Terms & Conditions);
- Continuation of employer Kiwisaver contribution after the age of 65;
- A generous two-year income protection insurance package to give you peace of mind (subject to Terms & Conditions);
- Full payment for your teacher registration (teachers only);
- A full parental leave package in line with that provided by state schools (teachers only);
- 50% subsidy for annual or six-month Gym membership (payable July & December each year) up to the value of $10.00 per week (subject to Terms & Conditions).
- A 50% subsidy for your annual health check or mole map, up to the value of $150.00 (subject to Terms & Conditions);
- A $25 subsidy for your initial consultation with Peace and Performance Osteopaths on Bush Road (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Free Yearly Flu Vaccine;
- An Employee Assistance Programme should you ever need support;
- Generous financial assistance for your post graduate studies: between 50% and 75% reimbursed for most courses (subject to Terms & Conditions);
- An extended July holiday to refresh you for the second part of the year (teachers only);
- Discounts at a wide range of providers* through our N3 employee discount scheme
- Paid long service leave after seven years at our school;
- Regular staff social events, with food and drinks frequently provided, even at staff meetings!